The cairn of Gavrinis welcomes with pleasure the adult groups, as well as the school. Group rates apply when the group reaches 20 participants. Tour departures are from the port of Larmor-Baden.
The adult group rate is applicable from 20 people, only on a classic guided tour. It is 16€ per participant. Free for 2 companions. 16€ per additional companion.
The child group rate is applicable from 10 people, only on a classic guided tour. It is 6€ per participant. Free for each person accompanying a group of 10 children. Free for up to 2 accompanying persons. 16€ per additional companion.
To benefit from this rate, the reservation is mandatory. The order for groups is made within the limits of available places.
Any booking request must be submitted and confirmed at least 15 days before the date of arrival, we advise two months in advance to ensure you have the right visit slot for you. Quotes can be sent from the third week of January. You can inform our team of your visit project as early as November of year n-1.
We remind you that all visits are guided.
Particularity for the cairn of Gavrinis
A guided tour slot lasts two hours. It includes: the boat crossing from Larmor-Baden + the guided tour of the Cairn de Gavrinis.
We recommend a staff of 25 people per slot for a better comfort of visit; consecutive slots can be booked with a 30-minute wait between the two boat departures.
The Er Lannic Circuit does not allow you to benefit from the group rate.
Particularity for the cairn of Petit Mont
A guided tour slot lasts one hour and includes: the guided tour of the Cairn de Petit Mont. We recommend a staff of 35 people per slot for a better comfort of visit. If the number of people is more than 35 people, we advise to plan 30 minutes of additional guided tour for every 15 people.
It is possible to make requests for educational workshops in addition to the visit.
- The person in charge of the reservation undertakes to inform the participants that : access to the site is not adapted to people with reduced mobility, to provide outfits adapted to weather conditions, that the bags are placed in storage during the visit.
- The boat never leaves late. The group must arrive 45 minutes before the tour departure time so that participants can be counted. The tour is cancelled if the group is not present 10 minutes before the departure time.
- The reception team may refuse access to the site if the group is late or if they show up without having confirmed their visit.
- The reservation must be confirmed in writing at least 15 days before the date of arrival on site to be effective and includes: the return of the signed contract, the proof of payment of the deposit and the total workforce. Any reservation not cancelled before 7 days will be charged.
- The final number of participants must be confirmed by the group leader 15 days before departure. The invoice will be established on the basis of this number and will not take into account any withdrawals or last minute cancellations.
- Cancellation possible 15 days before the date of visit, beyond the visit will be charged.
Submit a booking request
To make a group tour reservation request, please fill out the form below.
Upon receipt of your form, our team undertakes to process your request as soon as possible.
We will then follow these steps:
- Sending a costed quote with a proposal for visit dates
- Return of this quote by you with the mention "good for agreement" and specifying the reservation of the dates of visits
- Confirmation of the order by the buyer, 15 days minimum before the date of visit: a deposit of 30% is requested when confirming the order, the rest is due on the same day of the visit before the beginning of this visit
- Acceptance of the order by the service provider.
- Note: Quotes issued by the service provider are valid until the agreed visit date.